From the glistening jewel of the Mall of Qatar to the futuristic designs of Qatar's architecture, Al Rayyan is a kaleidoscope of contrasts and definitely an area to explore.
(Find links to more areas in Doha, at the end of the page!)
Your guide to the Al Rayyan highlights starts here – delve into these exciting choices:
Please note: Explore further details by clicking on the title for an external website. Prior to planning your visit, we recommend checking opening times and prices, as this information is subject to change.
- Qatar national library Definitely worth a walk through in this stunning building, it acts as a steward of Qatar’s national heritage by collecting, preserving and making available the country’s recorded history. The library also has a sensory room for children with special needs.
- Education city Mosque Designed by Iraqi architect and calligrapher Taha al-Hiti, the minarets feature vertical calligraphy that sweeps upward, taking the viewer’s eye heavenward in a contemplation of faith and meaning.
- Torba farmers market: is unique and is considered the first artisan and plastic-free farmers market in the country.
Mall of Qatar: Your Ultimate Destination for Shopping, Dining & Entertainment!
- xtreme land From soft play to trampolines, this is an indoor theme park for all ages.
- Rush Soar through the air on interconnected trampolines, challenge your balance on wobble boards, or battle it out in dodgeball games.
- KidzMondo Doha is an international edutainment concept, designed to provide a complete solution for children in a unique indoor theme park. It is a kid-sized city that is created with the intention to impart knowledge through playful learning. Children will experience age-appropriate activities in a dynamic and safe surrounding.
- 8 pin bowling Within the Novo Cinemas area, you can enjoy a unique bowling experience. This elevated bowling alley is ideal for both children and adults
- The Aviator lounge (inside Novo cinemas)
Experience a unique flying simulation inside a Boeing replica or a world leading passenger jet and more.
Check out other areas by clicking on a link below.
Home: Where to go when in...Qatar