The Pearl Qatar is a fascinating man-made island that sits on four million sqm of reclaimed land. Known for its hotels, variety of charming cafes and restaurants, iconic marina and luxury boutiques, it is a popular residential area, with a lavish community lifestyle.
(Find links to more areas in Doha, at the end of the page!)
Your guide to the Pearl, Qatar's highlights starts here – delve into these exciting choices:
Please note: Explore further details by clicking on the title for an external website. Prior to planning your visit, we recommend checking opening times and prices, as this information is subject to change.
- Gewan Island Corinthia Golf Club Luxurious golf course with stunning views
Medina Centrale Stroll through this charming Mediterranean-style piazza, and enjoy things to do and places to eat.
- Megapolis Unleash your inner child with arcade games, bowling, billiards, and mind-bending VR experiences. Challenge your friends to a karaoke duet or conquer virtual worlds.
Porto Arabia: porto
- Curiosity: Ignite your childs inner scientist at this interactive discovery center , where playful exhibits spark wonder through hands-on activities and play to keep your child occupied for the whole session.
- Hamad Bin Jasim Mosque Where tradition meets contemporary elegance. Step into an oasis of peace at the Hamad bin Jassim Mosque. Its modern design, infused with Qatari motifs, creates a space for spiritual reflection and community connection.
- Yacht trips pearl Dive into the vibrant heart of Doha on a yacht trip!
- Beach Centrale This artificial beach boasts real sand and features a thrilling kids' waterpark, along with convenient changing rooms and all the comforts you need. It's the perfect destination for families seeking sun-soaked fun and relaxation. (The link will take you to an older post, Beach Central has improved a lot since.
- Duck Lake Rent a paddle boat, or feed the ducks, or enjoy the large green space, or all 3!
Qanat Quartier is a charming Venetian-inspired district in Doha, offering a unique blend of picturesque canals, vibrant shops, and delectable dining.
- Artist cafe This innovative cafe have beautiful paintings on display but they also allow you to paint your own or take a workshop whilst enjoying a coffee or a bite to eat.
- The Piano Stairs: Each step is ingeniously designed as a piano key, allowing you to create joyful music as you ascend. Situated on one of the staircases overlooking Qanat Quartier's retail area, the 30-step piano emits melodic tones accompanied by blinking lights.
- Dine waterfront: Choose from a variety of restaurants and cafes offering indoor or outdoor seating with breathtaking canal views.
- Hop on a water taxi: from Gate B: In front of Aspro Café. Enjoy a short boat ride through the canals, offering a different perspective of the district and capturing some stunning photos.
Check out other areas by clicking on a link below.
Home: Where to go when in...Qatar