Lusail, Qatar's sparkling new crown jewel, explodes with vibrant life! From the Raffles Hotel's cascading glass masterpiece to the Waldorf Astoria's Michelin-kissed plates, your senses will be in constant awe. Relive World Cup glory at the iconic Lusail Stadium, or get lost in the chic Parisian charm of Place Vendôme. Days melt into endless possibilities here, guaranteeing you'll leave breathless and wanting more.
(Find links to more areas in Doha, at the end of the page!)
Your guide to Lusail's highlights starts here – delve into these exciting choices:
Please note: Explore further details by clicking on the title for an external website. Prior to planning your visit, we recommend checking opening times and prices, as this information is subject to change.
- Ceramic cube Explore Pottery Heritage With Modern Twist, spin clay or shape and paint your own creations.
- Freestylers tribe An indoor parkour facility and free running sports center
- Crescent Park: With a layout inspired by the desert environment and sand dunes, Crescent Park highlights Lusail’s sustainable living aspirations, with recycled water utilized to irrigate green areas.
- Lusail Marina Food arena and Marina Promenade A place where you can find popular local street Eateries and coffee shops for more than 65 outlets. The design is inspired by atypical food truck park in a vibrant, lively style.
- Meryal Water Park Dive into a splashtacular adventure, the largest in Qatar. Conquer heart-pounding slides like the Falcon's Fury and the Boomerang, float along the lazy river, or splash around in the wave pool. For the little ones, there's a dedicated kids' play area with gentle slides and water features. After all that excitement, refuel at one of the park's many restaurants and cafes.
- Lusail Shooting club This world-class facility caters to all levels, from beginners to seasoned marksmen. Choose from a variety of firearms, including pistols, rifles, and shotguns, and hone your skills under the guidance of experienced instructors.
- Qetaifan Island North Is a serene sanctuary still under development, but they have recently opened a park which is worth seeing.
- Lusail International Circuit Feel the adrenaline rush at the prestigious Lusail International Circuit, home to the Formula One Grand Prix in Qatar. Take a guided tour of the 5.4 km track, witness the state-of-the-art facilities, and learn about the circuit's rich racing history.
- Waldorf Astoria Situated on the only private beach in Lusail, Waldorf Astoria Lusail Doha offers a luxury oasis in the Arabian Gulf. Resort-style amenities include family friendly pools, a waterpark, cabanas, plus kids’ and teenagers’ clubs. Our hotel features the only ‘ESPA Life’ Spa in the middle east and seven famous restaurants. (Day passes to the hotel are available too)
- Lusail Karting Track Get behind the wheel and experience the exhilaration of go-karting at the Lusail Karting Track. Test your driving skills on the 0.76 km track, suitable for adults and children (above 9 years old).
Lusail Al-Maha island is the ultimate entertainment and leisure hotspot, alongside restaurants such as LPM, Zuma, billionaire club (and more) here’s a few more things you can do.
- Caravan Bay - Food trucks with a view - Right at the end of the island!
- Winter wonderland With over 50 rides and attractions, including a rollercoaster and Ferris wheel.
- There are things to for all ages.
Place Vendome mall Is an upscale shopping mall with over 200 stores, including international brands, local boutiques, and restaurants, located in Lusail.
What else is there to do here:
- Kids corner:
Indoor play area designed for young children (ages 2-8). Features soft play structures, slides, ball pits, and interactive games.
- Caboodle Indoor play area for young children (ages 1-10). Offers a jungle gym, climbing walls, a ball pit and more.
- Jumpino Indoor trampoline park suitable for all ages (children above 3 years old). Features interconnected trampolines, dodgeball courts, climbing walls, and foam pits.
- Fountains & Boat ride - Scenic boat ride through the mall's central fountain area. It's recommended to inquire directly at the mall or through their social media channels re times and ticket prices. The fountain is free to watch, or better yet from one of the outdoor restaurants.
- Trocadero is an Indoor amusement park with rides, games, and attractions for all ages. Features a roller coaster, bumper cars, arcade games, go karting, bowling and virtual reality experiences. There are a few rides for young children, a soft play area will be opening soon.
Lusail Boulevard - offers: amazing architecture, retail, entertainment, restaurants and cafes, pedestrian and cycling pathways, all within walking distance to Lusail stadium for memorable experience during world cup period:
- WOW entertainment park Blast off into a world of immersive fun at WOW, Qatar's ultimate indoor entertainment center. From climbing walls, to trampolines to laser quest there’s lots to do here. Younger explorers can delve into the Jungle Outpost's interactive experiences and conquer Arctic Adventure's icy challenges. There's even a dedicated toddler zone and mini-bowling for family fun!
To check out other areas by clicking on a link below.
Home: Where to go when in...Qatar